Knitting Navy Wife

Sunday, January 15, 2006

How Many KAL's can one person join?

Answer: How many ya got?

I'm now up to three KAL's and the year has just started. The one that started it all is the FLAK (Follow the Leader Aran Knitalong) that Janet Szabo started on Yahoo. Ok, so that was the first.... Through that one I discovered a group of people that were knitting the Aran Weight Victorian Lace shawl that is a free pattern on Elann. And sometime before either of these started a friend of mine (thanks Genia!) told me about a Mystery Shawl along, because I knit lace shawls all the time. I'll have to figure out how to post pictures so everyone can see some of my insanity with the lace shawls (could be a while since I just figured out how to do 'links' thus the link-happy post!). The group starts the 3rd shawl this February so I said, why not! I don't have anything else to do. After all I only have two kids (both under 4), a husband, one cat and a house to take care of! And right now we're trying to get all the lose ends tied up before Jeff leaves in June for Bahrain for a year. I get to be a single mom for a while but he'll be back on leave occasionally. So I've got loads of free time!

Till next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home